Below lies the complete WAC 314-55 subsection on QA testing. Use CTRL+F to word search this page to find anything pertaining to a specific keyword of interest!
But first, some basics:
QA minimum sample sizes
- 4 grams for Flower Lot
- 6 grams for Flower
- 1 gram for Concentrates (Extracts)
- Conversions from one inventory type to another requires QA for each type
- You must QA Flower Lot (created from parent Flower) prior to packaging
- If you QA the parent Flower ID, you will have to re-QA all progeny Flower Lots prior to packaging - make sure you are QA'ing the flower lot to be able to convert that QA'd lot to product.
- If you QA Flower Lot then convert to Concentrate you have to QA the resulting Concentrate lot
For more specifics, please check out the full WAC and RCW codes here: