With GrowFlow's new time clock feature, keeping track of the time you've worked has never been easier.
Enabling the Time Clock Feature in Your Store Settings
- The first thing to do is to make sure the Time Clock toggle is turned on in your Store Settings.
a. Go to Settings > Store.
b. Scroll down to the section titled 'User Settings'.
c. Turn on the “Time Clock” toggle.
2. The next thing to do is to ensure the “Time Clock” toggle is turned on for your Users.
a. Go to Settings > Users.
b. Click on the user's name.
c. Click the pencil icon in the top right corner.
d. Turn on the “Time Clock” toggle under ‘User Details’.
e. Click the Save & Close button.
Please note: make sure to do this for ALL of your store's users.
Clocking In / Out
Once both of the above steps are done, you and your associates will be able to clock in and out for shifts. See steps below on how to do just that:
- When you're ready to start / end your shift, click on the initials in the top left corner, that's your Account Settings dropdown.
2. Click the 'Clock-In' / 'Clock-Out' option.
3. A window will pop up with a date and time. Click the green 'Clock-In' / 'Clock-Out' button.
We hope you enjoy clocking in and out with GrowFlow!