1. To allow the integration of a third-party menu/posting company, a GrowFlow support representative must turn that functionality on for you in your account. Reach out to our team on the chat bubble for more information!
Interested in getting in touch with Dutchie? Scroll to the bottom of this article for Dutchie team contacts.
2. Once you have allowed the feature in the account, you will need to refresh the page to trigger the addition of the “Menus” setting on the “Settings” page. When it appears, create a new menu in the account by clicking the green + button in the top, right-hand corner of the screen:
3. Begin setting up your menu with basic settings - Name and Type. The name of your Menu is for your internal organization, the visible "name" on your Dutchie menu will be configured directly with Dutchie. The “Type” will correspond with the menu host aka the third-party integrator:
Note: keep publishing off until you are ready to make your menu live.
4. Next, begin designing the menu sections by adding ‘Menu Groups’. Menu Groups use filters to link your GrowFlow product templates to Menu Group types:
a. 'Menu Category’ is analogous to the type of products grouped into a single consumer product name. For example: pre-rolls, edibles, flower, etc
b. ‘Display Product As’ is a setting that will name your products based on the custom attributes you select to be taken from your GrowFlow product template. Here, I have chosen the naming convention of “Strain Name” by “Brand Name”.
c. ‘Filters’ are what will set your products to be visible in the store. You will filter your current inventory based on custom attributes. On the Pre-Roll menu category above, I have chosen to have only “Pre-Rolls” from the brand “Moon Magik” visible.
Here is the preview of my selections:
Note - size and pricing are all set at the Product template level and can be changed there
5. Add more Menu Groups by clicking on the “Add Menu Group” button on the bottom, left-hand corner.
6. Here is an example of an additional Menu Group:
Note: Only products with active inventory will show on your menu preview.
7. Once you are done with menu groups you will move to link your menu to the Dutchie site and publish your Menu:
a. Click “Generate API Key'- send this API key to your Dutchie account manager (if you do not know who your account manager is or do not have one yet reach out
to GrowFlow or Dutchie support for more information.)
b. Click “Publish” to make your menu live. You will have to have your menu published in order for the Dutchie team to finish configuration
Note: work with your Dutchie account manager to setup and manage content for your live menu.
c. Never forget to save!
Contact the Dutchie Team
Sales: Matt Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Management: Devin McClintock at email@example.com or Nick Harsell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support: Reach to the support team by clicking on the chat bubble on the bottom, right-hand corner of the Dutchie website at https://dutchie.com/home, or by adding the email email@example.com to your intercom ticket.