If you receive the message “Web interface is disabled” when setting up your printers you may need to enable the CUPS interface on your Mac computer. To do this follow the steps below.
- Copy “cupsctl WebInterface=yes” to your clipboard, less the quotation marks.
- Navigate to spotlight search, the magnifying glass at the top right of your screen, click it.
- This will open a search bar, perform a search for “Terminal,” and open the application
- Paste the above command into the terminal window by pressing Command + V.
- Press Return
- CUPS should now be enabled.