This integration allows GrowFlow customers to have their live inventory on a digital menu board in their retail dispensary for their customers to see what is available in real-time. To begin this setup process, create a GreenScreens account, and retrieve your GreenScreens API key. Find out more here: GreenScreens for Retailers.
1. Navigate to the “Settings” tab, select the “Menus” option, and click the “+” button on the top right-hand corner of the Menus screen:
4. In the pop-up dialog box:
A. Name your Menu
B. Choose "GreenScreens" as the Menu Type
5. Connect to your GreenScreens account:
A. Note, pre-orders are not applicable to this menu type as it is display only.
B. Enter your GreenScreens API key
C. Press the “Test GreenScreens Connection” button.
7. If the API key is correct and the connection is enabled, you will see a confirmation message. If the API key is incorrect, you will see an error message. Double-check the API key is correct and re-enter.
8. Next, begin designing the menu sections by adding ‘Menu Groups’. Menu Groups use filters to link your GrowFlow product templates to Menu Group types:
A. 'Group Name' is the overall category of the menu items such as "Pre-Rolls" or v "Edibles".
B. ‘Display Product As’ is a setting that will name your products based on the custom attributes you select to be taken from your GrowFlow product template. Here, I have chosen the naming convention of “Strain Name” by “Brand Name”.
C. ‘Filters’ are what will set your products to be visible in the store. You will filter your current inventory based on custom attributes. On the Pre-Roll menu category above, I have chosen to have only “Pre-Rolls” from the brand “Moon Magik” visible.
D. Add more Menu Groups by clicking on the “Add Menu Group” button on the bottom, left-hand corner.
E. When you are done building your Menu Groups, click Preview to view your work.
Note: Only products with active inventory will show on your menu preview.
9. Your menu setup is complete! Click "Save and Close"